Provitalize is generally not known to have any major side effects. Made using high quality, natural ingredients that have been tested safe for consumption, It was formulated to be stimulant-free, which makes it ideal for long-term consumption.
Like all supplements, Provitalize may cause side effects but not everybody gets them.
A few customers may occasionally experience mild side effects at the start, which could mean your body is adjusting and may resolve in a few. External factors like unhealthy diets and poor gut health could possibly contribute to them as well.
Possible side effects include (not exhaustive):
- Stomach discomfort eg. bloating, cramp, stomach gas, stomach upset/diarrhea
- Heart discomfort
- General discomfort
Here's what we recommend doing if you experience side effects:
- Some customers said they stopped experiencing these initial side effects after using for approximately 2 weeks, thus we also recommend giving your body 2 weeks to adjust.
- You can also try taking 1 capsule a day instead of 2 capsules to see if your body adjusts better.
- If you experience adverse effects (eg. allergy reactions), please stop consumption and consult a doctor.
- If you are on medication or suffer from health conditions, we recommend informing your doctor your interest in consuming our supplements. Our product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- If you still feel that our product is not suitable for you, feel free to contact our customer support to arrange for a return and refund. You are protected by our money-back guarantee.
Article is closed for comments.