We are sorry to hear this, as it looks like you may have potentially purchased a counterfeit which is being sold on eBay at the moment OR from a seller (S.O. Labs) who is not Better Body Co.
We want to assure you that the products you encountered are counterfeit. We strongly advise against taking them, as we cannot guarantee their contents or safety since they are not sold by BBC.
- Label's size and positioning: There is a clear distinction in length of the label on the counterfeit products - the white space below the 'Soy-free, dairy free. gluten free' is extended on the counterfeit products.
- Label's quality: While our product labels have a clean finish, the counterfeit products have a grainy finish and looks poor in quality.
- Expiry date placement: The genuine product has the expiry date and production batch number listed on the bottom of the bottle, while there is no production number shared on the counterfeit products.
Here are 2 pictures that can help you identify the differences.
In case you purchased a counterfeit being sold by S.O. Labs, kindly take note of the following:
- The bottle label shows another company name at the top instead of "Better Body Co."
- The original Provitalize has a CFU count of 68.2 billion. The counterfeits have less, at only 40 billion.
- The probiotic strains are different. The original Provitalize contains B. Breve, L. Gasseri and B. Lactis.
- The ingredients are different. The original Provitalize contains turmuric root extract, moringa lead and curry leaf extract, which are not found in the counterfeits.
- The original Provitalize capsules are yellow-orange in color due to its curcumin. Counterfeits come in white capsules.
- Our original Provitalize comes in DRcaps®. Counterfeits do not use these special capsules.
As our Provitalize brand grows, counterfeit sellers have been popping up on popular shopping channels like Amazon or eBay to prey on unwary customers. They copy our Provitalize label but change the ingredients and sell it cheap. We take these matter seriously and are taking legal action against the unauthorized counterfeit seller to protect our customers and maintain our brand's integrity.
That said, if you have been ripped by a counterfeit, we would definitely like to help you out. Kindly contact us by submitting a request form with the details of the order, pictures of the counterfeit, and our customer support will work with you to make things right.
Your support and loyalty is greatly appreciated!
Team Better Body Co.